EDUCATIONAL IMPLIMENTATION OF DEVELOPMENT PRINCIPLES
1) Development is a product of interaction between heredity and environment – teachers shall ensure best environment and experiences to the children.
2) Development is gradual and continuous – teachers shall take continuous effort for achievements in various aspects of development.
3) Development follows an orderly sequence – teachers shall plan the curriculum and teaching methods accordingly.
4) Different aspects of development are interrelated and interdependent – teacher shall encourage that development of all aspects.
5) Development is an individualized process – teacher should accept the uniqueness and difference of each student and give individualized attention.
6) Awareness about the individualized nature of development enables teachers to expect achievements only within the limits of the particular developmental stage.